We’re growing! and our amazing team is looking for another office team member. Yeah! Our team maintains a terrific attitude and we are all quite passionate about going that extra mile to engage our clients
This is rewarding work for people who love people and take pride in a job well done
Based in Meridian we’ve made a difference in the busy lives of our clients throughout the Treasure Valley area by giving them the gift of time!
- Be the most trusted and reliable house cleaning service in our community
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with our clients through open and collaborative communication
- Identify and assess consumer needs through managing incoming sales calls via phone, email and other communication channels
- Cheerfully resolve client concerns, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives; follow up to ensure resolution
Great Work Environment!
- Full Time
- Lots of support and encouragement
- Monday through Friday
- Some days are crazy busy, other days we spend catching up!
- We like to celebrate for all sorts of reasons
- IRA Plan
- Medical membership plan
- Incentive bonus opportunities
- Paid vacation
Come Meet Us!
Position Requirements Include:
- Must speak English and Spanish
- Have 3 Years of training and supervising experience through equipping and coaching employees to thrive in their positions
- Love providing support for their team
- Providing clients with a great customer experience
- Experience adapting/responding to different types of personalities
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Valid driver license
- Background check/references conducted
- Training begins soon after applicant accepts position
1519 N. Main Street
208 898 9726
Molly Maid's Promise to You
This is a family job like no other. By joining the team of an independently owned and operated Molly Maid® franchise, you’ll be part of the Molly Maid family. And you’ll be part of all the families whose houses you’ll help hold together. Whose kids you’ll see grow up. With generous pay, a family-friendly schedule, and access to a franchisee supplied vehicle, this is a job that’ll love you back.
Molly Maid Jobs
We pride ourselves on making a difference in our customers’ lives by providing high-quality home cleaning services from a name you can trust. We’ve been cleaning homes for over 30 years and know that our focus on great customer service and taking care of our employees will always be our priority.
Our employee-focused culture is the heart of our organization and we love to recognize our independently owned and operated franchisees’ employees for their hard work through the Excellence in Action Award and All Star Hall of Fame. Recognizing individual achievement is so important to our entire Molly Maid system. Learn more about the jobs for which our independently owned and operated franchisees are hiring.
Ms. Molly Foundation
Come join a brand who cares and gives back to our community. Molly Maid LLC and many of its franchisees support victims of domestic violence through the Ms. Molly Foundation, a 501c3 charitable organization founded in 1996. The Ms. Molly Foundation was formed by Molly Maid Founders David and Karen McKinnon because one in four women are victims of domestic violence in their lifetime. While millions of victims report this crime, there are many others who are just too afraid their situation is beyond anyone's help. The Ms. Molly Foundation empowers communities by raising awareness and financial support to help shelters and agencies stop the cycle of violence in the home and gives victims of domestic violence a second chance at happiness. Learn More about the Ms. Molly Foundation.
Molly Maid LLC is the franchisor of the Molly Maid® franchised system. Each Molly Maid® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Molly Maid LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Molly Maid LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Molly Maid® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Molly Maid LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Molly Maid LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)