As a Customer Service Representative, you are a key member of the team and represent Molly Maid on support calls. You are responsible for handling service requests and customer complaints. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
You are self-motivated, energetic, and enjoy helping people. You are driven to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction and able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.
- Receive incoming calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Schedule estimates & cleans
- Follow up on potential new clients
- Return customer calls, respond to customer complaints, and resolve breakage issues
- Perform administrative functions including data entry, payment processing, and supply inventory
- Assist with personnel management, including hiring and recruiting functions
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Minimum two years office experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong data entry skills
- Positive Attitude
- Team player who can work independently
- Must have great customer service skills
- Must have a valid drivers license
- MUST BE BILINGUAL//SPEAKING, READING,WRITING IN BOTH EGLISH AND SPANISH AND IT MUST STATE THAT ON YOUR RESUME
Benefits: No nights, no weekends and most major holidays off. Paid vacation. Bonuses
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
Molly Maid LLC is the franchisor of the Molly Maid® franchised system. Each Molly Maid® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Molly Maid LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Molly Maid LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Molly Maid® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Molly Maid LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Molly Maid LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)