Molly Maid of Birmingham and SE Oakland County is seeking hard-working, dependable and conscientious individuals for FULL TIME TEAM LEADER work on uniformed home cleaning teams.
We're a highly successful, growing office of a national franchise, and we're seeking to fill several openings as Team Leaders and Partners.
FULL TIME shift is Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, and occasionally later (as required). NO WEEKEND WORK!
We offer PAID TRAINING, excellent compensation and good working conditions for persons who:
- Have a valid Michigan Driver's License (required).
- Have dependable transportation to get to and from work, OR be able to use public transportation.
- Can be bonded by our insurance company.
- $10 an hour during training
- Average effective hourly rate after training: $11-$15 an hour
- We offer FULL work weeks - usually 35-39 hours a week.
- All tips
Top 12 Reasons To Work For Molly Maid:
- You earn great pay as well as customer tips when received.
- We offer paid training.
- You use Company-provided cars, professional equipment and all cleaning supplies.
- Paid vacations.
- We offer an opportunity for advancement. We promote from within!
- You get weekly paychecks.
- We have a positive work atmosphere.
- You can have fun and make new friends.
- We strive to keep a friendly "family" environment.
- Our Company - Molly Maid of Birmingham and SE Oakland County - has an excellent reputation. We consistently rank in the top two cleaning companies in Oakland County on the Internet.
- We've been in business for over thirty years.
- Public bus transportation (Greenfield Road #415 and Southfield Road #420) stops in front of our office.
Minimum Qualifications: Please be sure that you meet ALL of the following requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Previous work experience
- Must possess a valid Michigan driver's license and have a clean driving record.
- Must be legally able to work in the United States
- Clean background...no criminal history.
- Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the job, including carrying up to 35 pounds, climbing stairs, bending and stretching, etc.
- Prior home or hotel cleaning experience is a plus, but not mandatory.
- Full time
- Veterans are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
1. CALL our office at 248-644-0200 to schedule an interview. Evening and Saturday morning interviews can be scheduled.
2. APPLY IN PERSON at our offices at Molly Maid of Birmingham and Southeast Oakland County, 31119 Greenfield Road, Beverly Hills, MI 48025. Stop by Monday-Friday between 7:30 AM to 2:00 PM. No appointment necessary!
3. REPLY to this ad, and we will contact you. Be sure to include your email and phone number!
Key words: aide, clean, cleaning service, cleaners, cleaner, cleaning team, fun, cleaning job, full time, home cleaner, home cleaning, hotel, hospitality, house cleaning, house keeper, house keepers, housekeeping, housekeeper, housekeepers, house-keeping, house-keeper, house-keepers, house cleaner, house cleaning, home cleaner, Home Service Professional, HSP, local cleaning, maid, maids, maid service, manager, residential cleaning, trainer, job, Beverly Hills, Birmingham, Oakland County, Royal Oak, AngelMaid, Angel Maid, Ask Alice, Molly Maid, Molly Maid of Birmingham, MollyMaid, MerryMaids, merry maids, Cleaning Authority, MaidAide, Maid Aide, MaidPro, Maid Pro, Enviro-Clean, getmaid
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
Molly Maid's Promise to You
This is a family job like no other. By joining the team of an independently owned and operated Molly Maid® franchise, you’ll be part of the Molly Maid family. And you’ll be part of all the families whose houses you’ll help hold together. Whose kids you’ll see grow up. With generous pay, a family-friendly schedule, and access to a franchisee supplied vehicle, this is a job that’ll love you back.
Molly Maid Jobs
We pride ourselves on making a difference in our customers’ lives by providing high-quality home cleaning services from a name you can trust. We’ve been cleaning homes for over 30 years and know that our focus on great customer service and taking care of our employees will always be our priority.
Our employee-focused culture is the heart of our organization and we love to recognize our independently owned and operated franchisees’ employees for their hard work through the Excellence in Action Award and All Star Hall of Fame. Recognizing individual achievement is so important to our entire Molly Maid system. Learn more about the jobs for which our independently owned and operated franchisees are hiring.
Ms. Molly Foundation
Come join a brand who cares and gives back to our community. Molly Maid LLC and many of its franchisees support victims of domestic violence through the Ms. Molly Foundation, a 501c3 charitable organization founded in 1996. The Ms. Molly Foundation was formed by Molly Maid Founders David and Karen McKinnon because one in four women are victims of domestic violence in their lifetime. While millions of victims report this crime, there are many others who are just too afraid their situation is beyond anyone's help. The Ms. Molly Foundation empowers communities by raising awareness and financial support to help shelters and agencies stop the cycle of violence in the home and gives victims of domestic violence a second chance at happiness. Learn More about the Ms. Molly Foundation.
Molly Maid LLC is the franchisor of the Molly Maid® franchised system. Each Molly Maid® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Molly Maid LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Molly Maid LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Molly Maid® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Molly Maid LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Molly Maid LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)