Molly Maid of Aurora is seeking a Bilingual Office Assistant
We have been cleaning residential homes for over 30 years and know that our focus on great customer service and taking care of our employees will always be our priority.
- Must be Bilingual in English/Spanish- if you are not bilingual Please do not apply
- Basic Computer skills
- Must be Friendly
- Ability to teach and communicate to teams
- Leadership Skills
- Problem Solver
- Be comfortable making decisions
- Must be able to answer phones
- Not afraid to get their hands dirty from time to time
- Cleaning experience preferred but not needed
- Management experience preferred but not needed
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Opening/Assisting with Launching of all the teams every morning
- Answering phones
- Managing/ Monitoring Teams
- Perform field inspections and quality reports
- Quality control calls to customers
- Assisting Manager on recruitment procedures
- Laundry- Washing/Folding Rags
- Restocking supplies
- Running errands as needed
Pay will be determined depending on experience!
- We have bonus opportunities!
- We offer health benefits and 401K
- Monday- Friday 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friendly Enviroment
- Advancement opportunities
For more information call: 303-745-7902
or stop by at our office Monday-Friday 8:00am-3:00pm
2950 S Jamaica Ct #105 Aurora CO 80014
Molly Maid LLC is the franchisor of the Molly Maid® franchised system. Each Molly Maid® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Molly Maid LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Molly Maid® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Molly Maid LLC nor its affiliates (“Franchisor”) have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. I further acknowledge that I will not be working on Molly Maid LLC’s premises, performing a specialty job on a production line and I may refuse to do work for the Franchisor or work for others. Molly Maid LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)