Molly Maid of Birmingham and SE Oakland County is seeking hard-working, dependable and conscientious individuals for FULL TIME TEAM LEADER work on uniformed home cleaning teams.
We're a highly successful, growing office of a national franchise, and we're seeking to fill several openings as Team Leaders and Partners.
FULL TIME shift is Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, and occasionally later (as required). NO WEEKEND WORK!
We offer PAID TRAINING, excellent compensation and good working conditions for persons who:
- Have a valid Michigan Driver's License (required).
- Have dependable transportation to get to and from work, OR be able to use public transportation.
- Can be bonded by our insurance company.
Top 11 Reasons To Work For Molly Maid:
1. You earn great pay as well as customer tips when received.
2. We offer paid training.
3. You use Company-provided cars, professional equipment and all cleaning supplies.
4. Paid vacations.
5. We offer an opportunity for advancement. We promote from within!
6. You get weekly paychecks.
7. We have a positive work atmosphere.
8. You can have fun and make new friends.
9. We strive to keep a friendly "family" environment.
10. Our Company - Molly Maid of Birmingham and SE Oakland County - has an excellent reputation. We consistently rank in the top two cleaning companies in Oakland County on the Internet.
11. We've been in business for over thirty years.
12. Public bus transportation (Greenfield Road #415 and Southfield Road #420) stops in front of our office.
Minimum Qualifications: Please be sure that you meet ALL of the following requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Previous work experience
- Must possess a valid Michigan driver's license and have a clean driving record.
- Must be legally able to work in the United States
- Clean background...no criminal history.
- Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the job, including carrying up to 35 pounds, climbing stairs, bending and stretching, etc.
- Prior home or hotel cleaning experience is a plus, but not mandatory.
- Full time
- Veterans are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
1. CALL our office at 248-644-0200 to schedule an interview. Evening and Saturday morning interviews can be scheduled.
2. APPLY IN PERSON at our offices at Molly Maid of Birmingham and Southeast Oakland County, 31119 Greenfield Road, Beverly Hills, MI 48025. Stop by Monday-Friday between 7:30 AM to 2:00 PM. No appointment necessary!
3. REPLY to this ad, and we will contact you. Be sure to include your email and phone number!
Key words: aide, clean, cleaning service, cleaners, cleaner, cleaning team, fun, cleaning job, full time, home cleaner, home cleaning, hotel, hospitality, house cleaning, house keeper, house keepers, housekeeping, housekeeper, housekeepers, house-keeping, house-keeper, house-keepers, house cleaner, house cleaning, home cleaner, Home Service Professional, HSP, local cleaning, maid, maids, maid service, manager, residential cleaning, trainer, job, Beverly Hills, Birmingham, Oakland County, Royal Oak, AngelMaid, Angel Maid, Ask Alice, Molly Maid, Molly Maid of Birmingham, MollyMaid, MerryMaids, merry maids, Cleaning Authority, MaidAide, Maid Aide, MaidPro, Maid Pro, Enviro-Clean, getmaid
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
Molly Maid LLC is the franchisor of the Molly Maid® franchised system. Each Molly Maid® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Molly Maid LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Molly Maid® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Molly Maid LLC nor its affiliates (“Franchisor”) have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. I further acknowledge that I will not be working on Molly Maid LLC’s premises, performing a specialty job on a production line and I may refuse to do work for the Franchisor or work for others. Molly Maid LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)